From the age of three I lived in Hampstead, London that in the 1950’s was the heart of psychoanlysis. For several reasons I was immersed into this world and from an early age learnt to analyse my own as well as other people’s emotional and mental lives. This ‘gift’ became a part of who I am.
I opened my therapeutic practice in 1992. I run a private practice as a psychotherapist and supervisor in North West London and in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. I work with a wide range of issues on a short or long term basis. I also provide training for counsellors.
I work as a Transactional Analyst and Integrative Psychotherapist as well as incorporating Transpersonal psychotherapy. I have extensive training in Counselling and Hypnotherapy.
One of my main interests is dealing with the transitions a woman needs to make as she approaches, enters and emerges from the menopause.
Deborah Sless – Qualifications
- MSc Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Certified Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT
- Certificate in Counselling and Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision
I am a Senior BACP registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist and a Senior BACP registered supervisor for both individuals and groups.
I am also UKCP accredited as a Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist and as an Integrative Psychotherapist.